Our Network Quality Team reviews newly submitted mobile sites and native apps on a daily basis. It’s important to note the Status of your mobile sites and applications under the Sites & Apps tab of your account. Here are the definitions of the various statuses a site or app could have:
- Active – Your site or app met our content guidelines and is approved to participate in paid ad campaigns.
- Pending – Your site or app is in the queue for our team to review.
- Testing - Only unpaid Public Service Announcements (PSAs) ads will serve because you did not submit a Storefront URL for your app or you created a new app title within your existing Greystripe account. You will not receive any revenue or record any impressions from PSA ads!
- Denied – Your site or app submission was denied and won’t be activated. Reasons for site and application rejections can vary. Review our Content Guidelines for further information regarding restrictions.
- Disabled - Your app has been internally shut down and will not receive paid ad campaigns.
For more information regarding our app/site approval, visit our Approval Process page.