Am I ready to go live?
- To determine if you are ready to go live with Conversant, review your site/app Approval Status through the Publisher Portal as seen below
- Active – Congratulations! Your site or app met our Content Guidelines and is approved to participate in paid ad campaigns.
- Pending – Your site or app is in the queue for our team to review.
- Testing - Only unpaid Public Service Announcements (PSA) ads will serve because you did not submit a Storefront URL for your app. You will not receive any revenue or record any impressions from PSA ads! Please follow our Approval Process in order to go live with Conversant.
- Denied – Your site or app submission was denied and won’t be activated. Reasons for site and application rejections can vary. Review our Content Guidelines for further information regarding restrictions.
- Disabled - Your app has been internally shut down and will not receive paid ad campaigns.
For more information regarding our app/site approval, visit our Approval Process page.