What is Header Bidding?
- Header Bidding is an integration on the Publisher's page that exposes each impression to programmatic demand before calling the Publisher's ad server.
- By letting multiple demand sources bid on the same inventory at the same time, publishers increase their yield and make more money.
- Ultimately, this replaces the traditional "Waterfall" approach.
Advantages to Publisher
- Increase Revenue as impressions are not wasted in a waterfall passback method
- Better Yield Management due to receiving the highest rate for your inventory
- Publisher has full control over their inventory and how it is being monetized.
- No longer a need for passback/default tags with the pre-bid method of Header Bidding
How Can I Get Started
If you wish to test our Header Bidding solution you will need to contact your Conversant Media account representative. If you do not have an assigned rep please call our Publisher Services Team at 818-575-4700 or email them at email@example.com.