Conversant is now available through the MoPub platform via a direct server-to-server integration. With this option, it is not necessary to integrate the Conversant SDK within your app as the direct server connection will feed directly through the MoPub SDK. Below is a step-by-step guide for setting up the Conversant network within MoPub dashboard.
There are various requirements necessary to integrate Conversant with the MoPub mediation layer:
- Conversant Developer Account: This account is initially configured when signing up with Conversant. Once created, it will be necessary to register an app under the Publisher Portal. To get started with Conversant, sign up here.
- Conversant Reporting API Account: This account is separate from your Conversant Developer Account as it is used to access Conversant reporting numbers through the MoPub dashboard. This account can only be configured through a request to the Conversant Publisher Support Team. If you do not have this account configured, please contact email@example.com and we will provision one for you.
- Conversant Approved Site/App ID: These Site/App IDs are created in the Conversant Publisher Portal for each individual ad size in every application
- MoPub Account: To sign up for a MoPub account, visit their signup page here.
- MoPub Ad Unit: These ad units can be configured under your MoPub account for each ad size in each individual app you wish to configure. Follow the instructions provided here by MoPub.
Navigate to the Conversant (formerly Greystripe) Network page in the MoPub dashboard here.
Enter the Conversant Reporting API Account into the Revenue Reporting Section (choose Enable). If you do not have a Reporting API account yet, you can “Disable" Revenue Reporting for now.
Choose the App and Ad Unit and paste the Conversant App ID into the corresponding Ad Unit. Conversant App IDs can be used with 320x50, 300x250, 728x90 and Phone/Tablet Interstitials.
Setup advanced settings if necessary (MoPub specific Network settings)
Navigate to the Segments section under the Networks page and choose whether to edit or create a new segment.
Expand each Ad Unit to set an eCPM. Please work with your Conversant Account Manager to determine a “Go Live” relative eCPM.
When the Conversant network has been enabled for all desired apps, be sure to select the “Conversant Media (Greystipe)” check box for each.1
Click “Play” to enable. Conversant will now show a green play icon next to the now live Conversant Media (Greystripe) Network.